►► FREE Meal Plan http://fitfatherproject.com/get-free-meal-plan
►► FREE Fat Loss Workout https://fitfatherproject.com/get-free-workout
►► FREE Muscle Building Workout https://fitfatherproject.com/get-free-muscle-workout
►► Join the 30-Day Program here → http://bit.ly/2r8JO1l
Subscribe to our channel here → https://goo.gl/wxghQ5
If you want to know how to do burpees and how to incorporate them into a weight loss routine, then this video is exactly what you are looking for. In this quick guide, we’re going to demonstrate the proper form for getting the most out of burpees, along with what kind of sets you should be doing and how often.
** Burpees Routine For Weight Loss – Complete Form Tutorial & Routine Recommendations **
Burpees are one of those exercises you must have in your workout program, as it is hugely effective at burning a ton of calories. It works almost every muscle in your body, which is what makes it so essential to include.
Burpees are made up of 3 basic exercises, which are the squat thrust, the plank, and the squat jump. Some variations also throw in a push up too.
As you will see from the step-by-step technique, you start in a plank position, do a squat thrust, explode up into a squat jump, then go back to the plank.
You can do these for time or have a set number of reps to complete.
Take a look at our video tutorial where I guide you through the exercise and outline the main technique points of how to do burpees.
How To Do Burpees – Step-by-Step Technique:
• Step 1: Set yourself into a push-up/plank position, holding your core strong, your back flat and your hands under your shoulders.
• Step 2: Breathing in, jump your toes forward so they land between your hands.
• Step 3: Breathing out, explode upwards through your toes and perform a squat jump, making sure to land lightly on your toes.
• Step 4: Place your hands back onto the floor and kick your legs back, so you move back to the start position, in a push up/plank position.
• Step 5: Repeat steps 2 – 4 until you have completed reps for the full time limit, or have completed the prescribed number of reps for your set.
** Pro Tip #1: We recommend starting with 3 rounds of 20 reps, or as many as you can in 30 seconds. **
Your friends here at the FFP,
-Dr. Balduzzi + The Men’s Health Experts @ The Fit Father Project
**Disclaimer: This information is for reference purposes ONLY and cannot replace personal information you can and should discuss with your Doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should see your Doctor immediately. Results vary by individual, so we do not guarantee you will get the same results as any shown here or on our website.